Amazon FBA Calendar 2021: Holiday Dates For Amazon Sellers
Table of Content
- 0.1 Take all you can from the Amazon Seller Calendar and have an advantage against your competitors in the future.
- 0.2 Here is a list of all the significant Amazon dates. Don’t be shy, get informed!
- 1 Key Amazon FBA holiday dates in 2020
Why would you need some kind of Amazon calendar, if all you want is to sell? I´ll tell you why! Because Amazon has some important dates and holidays in 2020, and it might influence your business.
That´s why being prepared for them, one or more months before, can be very important.
Take all you can from the Amazon Seller Calendar and have an advantage against your competitors in the future.
To make your job even easier, download this useful infographic below and keep track of all the important dates from your PC/tablet/smartphone. Planning with Amazon Seller Holiday Calendar is much simpler from your device, you can set some alarms for the beginning of the preparation process or some actions in the middle of it.
You don’t have to search for any additional info from the internet as well (except the Prime Day predictions), all details are just a click away from you in the calendar you saved, the same as updates you would not know about without saving it.
Here is a list of all the significant Amazon dates. Don’t be shy, get informed!Amazon-FBA-Seller-Calendar-2020
Key Amazon FBA holiday dates in 2020
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 24-30 – Chinese New Year (Spring Festival)
- January 30 – Deadline to send tax form W-2 to employees and IRS
- February 2 – Super Bowl Sunday
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day
- February 17 – President’s Day
- February 29- Deadline to file 1099s via mail with the IRS (form 1096) and Leap Day
PLUS: Start preparing for the Prime Day!
- March 15 – Deadline to file S-Corps (form 1102-S) and for partnerships (form 1065)
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 26-29 – Double Third Festival (China)
- April 1 – Deadline to file 1099s electronically with the IRS (form 1096)
- April 4-6 – Qingming Festival (Tomb-Sweeping Day, China)
- April 12 – Easter Sunday
- April 15 – Deadline to file corporate tax returns (form 1120)
PLUS: In April, start preparing for back-to-school season!
- May 1-5 – Labor Day (China)
- May 4-6 – Sellers Summit (conference)
- May 10 – Mother’s Day
- June 9-11 – IRCE (conference)
- June 21 – Father’s Day
- June 25-27 – Dragon Boat Festival (China)
- July 4 – U.S. Independence Day
- July 16-18 – SellerCon (conference)
PLUS: In July, start preparing for Black Friday and Cyber Monday (November 27 and 30, respectively, but postponed due to coronavirus) and the holiday shopping season.
- Back-to-school and start of the autumn shopping season
- August 31 – September 2 – Prosper Show
- September 1-3 – Amazon Accelerate
- [Typically two days in mid-July, but postponed due to coronavirus] – Amazon’s “Prime Day”
- October 1-8 – Golden Week (China)
- October 15-November 4 – Canton Fair (conference)
- October 31 – Last day to order inventory before Chinese New Year
- October 31 – Halloween
- TBD – Amazon Selling Partner Summit (usually late October)
- November 6 – Last day to get inventory to Amazon warehouse for Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the holiday season
- November 11 – Singles Day (China/Alibaba)
- November 26 – U.S. Thanksgiving
- November 27 – Black Friday
- November 30 – Cyber Monday
- December 1 – Last day to get inventory to Amazon for Christmas shopping
- December 10-18 – Hanukkah
- December 17 – Last day to get inventory to Amazon for 2021
- December 24 – Christmas Eve
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve
We like that you read a lot!
This Blog Post is for Profit Whales members only. Unlock the rest of this page: